Thursday, December 27, 2012

City Sidewalks, Busy Sidewalks


A winter chill blew into the city last night along with gusts of rain, sleet, and snow.  I'm sitting here, cozy in one of Mike's fleece-lined flannel shirts and wrapping my hands around mug after mug of coffee to stay warm.  I have the next few days off from work and I'm looking forward to catching-up with friends, resuming our wedding planning, and spending lots of time organizing everything from the past year.  After a very hectic, very draining holiday season, these next few days will be just what I need to refuel for a new year.

I have lots of fun things to share - including a very special Christmas gift! - in this little space that I love so much, but feel as though I have neglected a bit this month.  But for today, I will just share one of my favorite photos from the season.  Stay cozy and warm today friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs