Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Baker's Gift Idea: Ateco Round Cutter Set


Another great gift idea of the baker in your life, or in yourself, is one that I reach for over and over again in my baking adventures.

I purchased these last year with a gift certificate I received after graduating from pastry school.  Since then, I cannot count the number of times I have used these rings.

They are not only perfect for cookies and biscuits, but also ensure baked goods fit perfectly in whatever container I may be presenting the final project.


These 12 rings have a happy home in this metal container, which makes for tidy storage when I am not using them.

Ateco makes these sets for lots of different shapes and I imagine I am not the only baker who dreams of one day, owning each and every set.

But a set of simple, classic circle cutters are the perfect beginning of such a collection.


You can find this set of circle cutters in most cake decorating stores, or online:


Happy Baking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs