Last year, I received the BeaterBlade attachment as a Christmas gift from my parents. I had been eyeing the seemingly brilliant product during each and every excursion to a certain kitchen goods store.
However, I was always somewhat hesitant to purchase the attachment, not because of the price, but because I was not certain how well this product would actually perform.
As most of you know, I have a typical closet-sized Manhattan kitchen - meaning every new product or appliance I decide to purchase, no matter the size, must work perfectly all the time.
Almost a year and countless cookies and cakes later, I can hardly imagine my world without this clever little tool. Life with the BeaterBlade is one where phrases like "scrape after each addition", a phrase us bakers have put up with for far too long, do not exist.
So if you are looking for a unique, time-saving, sure to be used over and over again gift for the baker in your life (or yourself!), I cannot recommend the BeaterBlade enough.
As a note, the BeaterBlade is available for many different mixers and models. To ensure you gift the correct attachment, this handy guide is available. BeaterBlade can be purchased from the following:
Happy Baking!






Perfect gift idea! Thanks! Love your blog!
ReplyDeleteThanks Stephanie! Hope you find one of these wrapped in pretty paper this holiday!
ReplyDeletei like the idea!
ReplyDeleteLearning about the purpose of different ritual tools is an important part of exploring witchcraft. A good selection of witchcraft tools UK can help beginners understand the items commonly used in various practices.witchcraft tools UK
ReplyDelete