Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Project Life 2012 | Week Thirty-Nine



Another busy week in the books - phew! Of particular note, our refrigerator died on Friday morning. Sigh. One of those moments when you just wish you didn't have to be an adult. But there were also delicious meals, pretty necklaces (to chose for my wedding day!), and a lovely card from my Mom. I still need to add a few items to complete the week: a photo of Mike and Tom in their Whalers hats at a golf tournament, a few photos from the CrossFit Metropolis Team Throwdown, and a sticker to denote the week and dates. I also included some pretty photos and signage from the Travel & Leisure Global Bazaar that I attended on Saturday afternoon.


1 comment:

  1. beautiful
    I see another necklace that I hadn't see before
    week 39 is beautifully presented with so many different topics.
    love it

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs