Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy 2011!

Snowflakes, Chelsea Market
SNOWFLAKES, CHELSEA MARKET
© Dolcetto Confections | Allison M. Veinote, 2010

Welcome to 2011! Did you all have a wonderful time ringing in the promises of a new year? I hope each of you indulged in an extra glass of champagne for me as my body is currently occupied with fighting off some mystery illness.

What about resolutions? I am usually not the type to wildly declare how I will change, preferring instead see each new day as an opportunity to improve for the better.

But I shockingly found my mind drifting towards hopes and goals for the upcoming days: tightly crossing my fingers on a certain job opportunity, vowing to become kinder and more patient, and promising to nurture the relationships in my life.

As for my tiny home here on the Internet, I could not help but reflect the evolution of this site in 2010. One year ago, I had not shared one single recipe with you wonderful readers!

So, get ready for more thoughts, photographs, travels, and recipes from Dolcetto Confections in 2011. It promises to be one sweet year - I hope you will enjoy pulling up a chair and joining me in my little kitchen.

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! Can't wait to see what's to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica: a very Happy New Year to you as well! Good luck with your studies, I look forward to drooling over more of your photos!

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs